11 October, 2014

Diary #1

I am so bad at keeping a diary. Every January I make my new years resolution to keep a diary of my day to day life. For posterity. So I can look back in years to come and know what I did when I was younger. But every year without fail, the resolutions starts and ends in January.

Now that I have this blog I am determined to keep a track of my life. Albeit, this will not be as personal as what I would write in a diary, but alas, it shall be document parts of my life.

Some posts you may find really cool and exiting, and others you may find totally boring, but posts like this are all for my benefit.

So... that brings me onto today, the first of many (hopefully) diary posts. Bit nervous... but I shall just jump straight into it.

This week has been very busy, working full time, starting a new qualification and revising for a driving theory test alongside trying to keep my social life alive is proving to be very difficult. I want to be able to have free time to myself, but right now there seems to be no time for Sophie.

This weekend one of my best friends turns 19! (I literally cannot believe that she is turning 19, we have been friends since we were 11, time is really flying). Anyway, we are having a big night out in our home town on Saturday, I must get myself prepared for a big hangover on Sunday! (it's worth it).


Nothing much else is really happening in my life right now that is exiting enough to blog out. I'm looking forward to my brother coming home today. He has been away visiting friends this week. Although I do find him incredibly annoying most of the time, I like having someone in the house that is my own age and that I get along with.

Anyway, until next time...

Sophie



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment