27 November, 2014

Blogmas

Hi Everyone!
 
My apologies for not blogging for a whole 10 Days, I have been so busy at work that all I want to do is fall asleep when I get home!
 
Now that things have calmed down in my life, I am hoping that they will spark up in my blogging life! I am raring to go with blogging and am really exited to get my blog off the ground.
 
In the past 10 days that I have been away I have reached a small achievement on my blog. 100 Views!! I know that to most people 100 views is nothing, something that they get in 2 minutes. But for me it is such an achievement. And I would like to thank all those people that have clocked on my blog.
 
As I am ready to put 100% into my blog I am going to be doing something very time consuming but what I think will be rewarding. As December is coming up I have decided to do Blogmas. You are most probably thinking ''I thought it was called Vlogmas'' well yes, it is, but seeing as I do not upload videos to Youtube. I have decided to blog everyday in December.
 
I have so many exiting posts planned, from make up hauls to carrying on my diary series. I hope that you all enjoy reading what it to come.
 
Until time...
 
Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment