10 December, 2014

I've been a rubbish Blogger!

Hi Everyone! Long time no see!
 
Today is 10th December and I have posted all of about 3 blog posts this month. So much for Blogmas! I do apologize about the lack of posts this month! 
 
I am so gutted that I couldn't fulfil my Blogmas promise. This month has been so unexpectedly busy for me. I haven't really had a moment to myself.
 
Everything has accumulated through the year really and unloaded on me this month. Not to bore you with my problems, but a lot has happened for me this month. To start it all off I think I am getting about 4 hours of sleep a night. I am normally someone that is in bed by 9 and needs at least 7 hours of sleep to function, so I am not really feeling 100% Sophie at the moment.
 
Another thing that has crept up on me this month is my eyes. Now some of you may or may not know that I wear glasses, and have done since I was about 12 years old. And I hate them. When I first got them I was so exited, finally something that would make me stand out, until I realized that I did not want to stand out and was happy sinking into the wallpaper. Over the past 6 years I have battled with my eyesight getting worse and new glasses nearly every year. As I hate wearing my glasses, over the past few years I have basically only worn them when I was on my own or not going anywhere. Which was probably the worst decision ever. This has made my eyes worse as I have basically harmed them from my own insecurities. So, this past weekend I went into Specsavers and picked out two pairs of glasses that I think really suit me. So fingers crossed the glasses insecurities will get a little bit smaller to make my life easier!

And on top of all this it is Christmas time. Parties, presents and family time. Everything that I don't seem to have the time for. I have not brought one Christmas present yet and Christmas is in 2 weeks. I am very behind. I find it hard to do Christmas shopping in the week as I work full time, then at weekends its all about socializing and seeing family. But to be honest, the idea of battling the shops less that 2 weeks before Christmas doesn't really sound like my idea of fun. So it looks like I am going to be doing ALOT online and having to pay over the odds for quick delivery before Christmas.

Even with everything going on I am still really looking forward to Christmas. This year me, my parents and my brother are spending Christmas with my Grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins in Kent. I always love going up to visit them as I don't get to see my grandparents often as I am quite close to them.

All in all I think December is just going to get even busier as the month goes on. I do plan on blogging more in December as I had a couple of my monthly subscription boxes turn up on my door step yesterday that I am eager to open and review for you guys.

Until next time...

Sophie x
 


No comments:

Post a Comment