26 January, 2015

The Beauty Scenario Tag!

Hi Everyone! In my attempts to put up more beauty related posts, today I am going to treat you all to the beauty scenario tag...
 
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
This is a tough one as foundation is one of my most favourite make up items. My drugstore foundation would probably be the Revlon Colourstay foundation for oily/combination skin. This is a medium to full coverage foundation, it is amazing as it keeps my oily skin at bay, I can wear it for up 8 hours without having to powder, it also covers all my redness and blemishes! The high end foundation that I would pick is Mac's Studio Fix foundation, this basically does the same as the Revlon foundation but double the price, just a bloody great foundation.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Ignore it! I know what its like for someone to tell me about lipstick on my teeth... so embarrassing! I would just not look at it, its such a common mistake to happen.

3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
It has to be the MAC lipstick in 'Ruby Woo' it just screams 'I've got my life together' when inside I am sinking.

4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
Well for starters I would not cut m hair into a bob at the age of 13... I ended up looking like a man in drag for about a year! I would also not straighten my hair everyday, that is some damaging shit! I would tell myself to embrace the natural wave in your hair, its cute! Make-up wise I would not wear any foundation, I didn't need it back then and it has just clogged my pores.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I'm not going toile, I hate confrontation, so I would just say thanks then call my mum crying. Once hair has been cut off it cannot be stuck back one! Luckily I have one amazing hairdresser, so 'touch wood' that has never happened to me.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
It is 100% the naked 2 palette. It is just such a 'more than 8 look' palette. You can do lovely day time looks and also smoke it up for the night time... such a great palette.

7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
My Make Up Revolution double ended eyeliner. That stuff is gold to me, its such a cheap product and so simple, but it is hands down my favourite eyeliner of all time. I use the thicker end to make my flick and join it to my lash line and then I use the thin end to fit in the line and also extend the line. Holy grail product!

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
I would be slightly pissed off if it was a expensive piece of makeup or if it was one of my favourite pieces, but I would just shrug it off, they probably didn't mean to do it, makeup gets grubby and breaks all the time, I wouldn't want to blame it on someone.

Until next time...
 
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment